Monday, March 14, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of March 10, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Sheriff Office Monthly Report-January
4. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District
Board Meeting Agenda & Prior Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1.None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Request to Approve Change Order for Kitchen Hood-Juvenile Office
2. Request to Bid for Kitchen Equipment-Juvenile Office
1. Approve Resolution 16-R2- Appointment of County Health Officer
2. Approve Intergovernmental Agreement between Cape Girardeau County and Little River Drainage District for maintenance of the drainage district.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointment to Park Board of Commissioners
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
March 11, 2016 3:10 p.m.