COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, DECEMBER 3rd, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for November 29th, 2018
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Humane Society- Present 2019 Budget Request
- 9:15 a.m. – Presentation Storm Ready Program- EMA Director Mark Winkler, Sean Mitchell, Deputy Director and Ricky Shanklin, Acting Meteorologist-in-Charge, NWS Paducah, KY
- 9:30 a.m.- Presentation on 200th Anniversary of Missouri Statehood-Michael Sweeney with the State Historical Society of Missouri
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on November 29th, 2018 regarding Real Estate
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session Real Estate 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 30, 2018