COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 26th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for November 8th and November 16th, 2018
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meetings held on November 8th and November 16th regarding Real Estate
- Discuss Approval of 2019 MCA Trust Workers’ Comp Renewal
- Discuss Approval of Employee Group Insurance benefits- Dental, Vision, Basic Life, and AD&D Rates for 2019
- Discuss Approval of 2019 Mutual Medical Renewal for Health Insurance
- Discuss Public Defender Office
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Board Reappointments
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session Real Estate 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 21, 2018