COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of October 1st , 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Archive Center Monthly Report
- Annual Computer Inventory Percentage
- Sheriff Office Monthly Report
- Certified Assessing Salaries, Costs and Expenses- 3rd Qtr
- 9:00 a.m. – Adoption of Proclamation for Fire Prevention Week
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Speed Limit on County Road 346/347
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meetings held on September 27th and October 1st regarding Real Estate
- Approve Agreement between Penzel Construction Co. Inc. and Cape Girardeau County for new Courthouse Facilities
- Approve Change Order No. 1 with Navigate Building Solutions LLC -Phase II Services
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session Real Estate 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
October 3, 2018