Thursday, September 8, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 1, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m. -Request to Purchase a Microfilm Reader-Recorder of Deeds Drew Blattner
2. 9:10 a.m.-Brenda Newbern- Executive Director-Cape Girardeau Convention & Visitors Bureau-Present Resolution No.16-R5-Recognizing CVB as a single Representative Organization for the Division of Tourism Program
1. Received request from Diane Diebold, County Collector, to forward the 2016 Land Tax Sale over-surplus amount to the County Treasurer.
2. Bids Received for Bid#16-07HWY082516G3 Grading Improvements on County Road 513 – Refer Bids to Highway Department for review and Recommendation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Board Appointments or Reappointments.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 7, 2016