Clinton D. Tracy
Paul E. Koeper
1st District Commissioner
Charles J. Herbst III
2nd District Commissioner
Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 301
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Phone: (573) 243-1052 Fax: (573) 204-2493
Kara Clark Summers
Clerk of Commission
Thursday, September 5, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 29, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Industrial Development Authority Board Annual Financial Report
- Refer Bids Received on Voter Registration Canvass to County Clerk for Review
- Approve Voting Delegates for MAC Annual Conference
- Request from County Collector to Forward 2013 Land Tax Sale Oversurplus to Treasurer
- Request from Collector Diane Diebold to approve revision to quote for Blue Tax Receipt Holders
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Discuss and Set Proposed 2013 Tax Rates/Set Public Hearing Date for Proposed 2013 Tax Rates for General Revenue, Mental Health, Senior Services, Road & Bridge , Senate Bill 40
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 4, 2013 9:00 a.m.