Thursday, September 29, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 26, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of monthly Collections-August 2016
4. Postage Report-August 2016
5. Bank Reconciliation August 2016
6. Sheriff Office Report- June 2016
7. Scott City Real Estate Tax Book
6. Cape Girardeau County Drainage District #1 Tax Book 2016
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
1. Bids Received for RFP#06-29SEP16-(1)Multifunction Copier/Scanner/Printer w/Support Services-County Clerk and (1) Shared Multifunction Copier/Scanner/Printer w/Support Services-County Collector-County Treasurer-County Auditor -Refer Bids for Review
2. Request to Approve Poll Pad Technology Upgrade-County Clerk
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Board Appointments or Reappointments.
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 28, 2016