Thursday, September 28, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 25, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections-August
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Randy Rhodes Chief Juvenile Officer-Present overview of Midnight Watch Grant and Enhanced Supervision Grant
- 9:15 a.m.-Richard Dick Knaup-EMA Director- Update on Enhanced 911 geo-location for cell phone service. Report on 911 revenue and budget expectations
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on September 25, 2017 regarding Real Estate -RSMo. 610.021 (2)
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 27, 2017