Monday, September 25, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 21, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. Auditor Pete Frazier- Present Report on Grant Employees
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Sheriff John Jordan and Captain Ruth Ann Dickerson- Discuss STOP Grant Employee Position
- Read Bids Received for Bid#14-21SEP17- Playground Rubber Mulch-Levi’s Adventure Trail Playground
- Award Bid#14-21SEP17- Playground Rubber Mulch-Levi’s Adventure Trail Playground Contingent Approval from Missouri Department of Natural Resources Land & Water Conservation (Grant Administration)
- Read Bids Received for Bid#15-25SEP17- Sale of Land- 325 Merriwether Street
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION Closed Session- Real Estate- 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 22, 2017