Thursday, September 25, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 22, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Statement of Monthly Collections
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
1. 9:00 a.m. Request to Advertise for Bids on Network Switching Upgrades-Eric McGowen -I T Director
1. Refer Bids received on Assessment List Printing and Presorted Mailing
to Assessor Bob Adams for Review
2. Approve Closed Session Minutes from Meetings held on September 18th and September 22nd regarding Real Estate
3. Approve Revised Change Order No. 4 for Jail Kitchen Remodel Project
4. Approve Rite Group Agreement for Lease of Three Copy Machines
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Purchase of Office signs for Cape Commons Pleas Courthouse
2. NACO 2015 Membership Dues
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 24, 2014 9:00 a.m.