Monday, September 15, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – September 8, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Payroll Change Forms
2. Cape County Reorganized Sewer District Agenda & Previous Minutes
3. Park Board Agenda
4. Ameren Upgrades to Transmission Infrastructure
5. Form 11 Valuation Changes
6. Elevator Inspection Certificates
7. Postage Report
8. Bank Reconciliation
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
1. None at this time.
1. Award Bid for House Demolition at 315 N High Street
2. Approve Request to Forward 2014 Land Tax Sale Oversurplus to Treasurer-Collector Office
3. Approve Closed Session minutes from Meeting held on September 4, 2014.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Review & Discuss Change Orders on Jail Kitchen Remodel Project
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Indigent Burial Request -Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 12, 2014 1:15 p.m.