Thursday, September 14, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 11, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Quotes for Copy Machine Purchase-Circuit Clerks Office Div III
4. Bank Reconciliation Month of August
5. 20 Hour Annual Certification-Sheriff John Jordan
6. Missouri Dept. of Natural Resources- Draft Fiscal Year 2018 Intended Use Plan-Drinking Water State Revolving Fund -Public Hearing Notices
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Several Citizens of the Village of Dutchtown to speak regarding the Disincorporation of the Village of Dutchtown
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: September 13, 2017