Monday, September 14, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of September 10, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Prior Minutes
4. Cape Girardeau County Board for the Developmentally Disabled Minutes
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m.- Ken Eftink-Floodplain Administrator- Present Corps of Engineers request to continue Hubble Creek Flood Control Study and Goose Creek Flood Control Study Projects
2. 9:10 a.m.- Eric McGowen- I T Director-Present Quotes for Purchase of Copy Machines for the Circuit Clerk Office
1. Approve Recommendation from Koehler Engineering and Land Surveying Inc. to Award Bid for the County Road 268 Bridge Replacement -New Bridge No. 13400191
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
September 11, 2015 9:00 a.m.