Monday, August 7, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of July 31, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Archive Center Monthly Report
4. Postage Report-July 2017
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. – Present Resolution No. 17-R4 – Approving the Refinancing
of Revenue Bonds of the Industrial Development Authority for the SoutheastHEALTH renovation project- Steve Haas, SoutheastHEALTH Chief Financial Officer
- Bids Received and Award Bid#17-11HWY08317G2 Grading Improvements on County Road 253 per recommendation from Highway Department
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on July 17, 2017- Regarding Real Estate Matter
- Bid Received for Bid#11-01AUG17 Lift Station-South Park Levi’s Adventure Playground-Award Bid to vendor contingent approval from the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Land & Water Conservation (Grant Administration)
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: August 4, 2017