Monday, August 6, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of July 30, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Postage Report-July 2018
- Archive Center Report-July 2018
- Cape Girardeau County Board for Developmentally Disabled Approved Minutes
- Public Service Commission Orders- File No. ER-2019-0024 and ER-2019-0025
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. – Chapter 100 Extension for Transformation, LLC & Schaefer’s Electrical Enclosures, Inc. Project Site & Improvements – Request to Amend the Plan to extend the term of Tax Abatement for an additional 10 years
- Adopt Ordinance No. 18-03 – Ordinance Authorizing The County Of Cape Girardeau, Missouri To Amend Certain Agreements In Connection With Its Taxable Industrial Revenue Bonds (Transformation, LLC Project), Series 2009
- Bids received for BID#08-02AUG18 Floor Covering for Central Dispatch Communications Center
- Award BID#08-02AUG18 Floor Covering for Central Dispatch Communications Center per Building & Grounds Superintendent
- Bids received for BID #18-06HWY080318G1 -Grading Improvements on County Road 324-Refer bids to Highway Administrator for review & recommendation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
August 3, 2018