COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Minutes of August 20, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m.- Taxing Entity- Mental Health Board/Treasurer Tim Schwent to present proposed 2018 Tax Rate
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. RFP’s received for RFP#11-20AUG18-Request for Proposals to Provide Underwriting Services for approximately 20,000,000 Certificates of Participation Series 2018
2. Discuss Amendment No 1. to MOU between Capital Sand Proppants LLC and Cape Girardeau County
3. Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on August 16, 2018 regarding Real Estate
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointments to E-911 Advisory Board and Domestic Violence Authority Board
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
August 24, 2018