Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Monday, August 27, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Thank You from Jackson Fire Dept.
- Fruitland Area Fire Protection District Minutes/Tax Rate/2013 Budget
- Delta Fire Protection Proposed 2013 Budget
- CCBDD Board Minutes
- Revised County Procurement Methods (Bid Policy)
- Adopt Code of Ethics Resolution
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:15 am-Little River Drainage District-Present update on the Old Whitewater Channel Project
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: August 24, 2012, 9:00 a.m.