Thursday, August 25, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of August 18, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. Purchase Order -Method of payment to CTS Group
2. Purchase Orders- Land Tax Sale Over-Surplus-Treasurer Roger Hudson
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections-July
4. Postage Report-July 2016
5. Bank Reconciliation -July 2016
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m. – Tax Entities-(Mental Health Board, Senior Services Fund Board, Cape Girardeau County Board for the Developmentally Disabled) Present 2016 Proposed Tax Rate Recommendation
2. 9: 20 a.m. Auditor Pete Frazier to present 2016 Proposed Tax Rate for General Fund based on calculation mandated by Missouri Statutes 67.505 and 67.506.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Board Appointments or Reappointments.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: August 24, 2016