Monday, August 25, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – August 18, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Closed Session Minutes Open Record regarding 314 N. High Street Property-
- Closed Session Motion Open Record regarding Personnel Matter-
- Public Service Commission Order
- Dept Of Natural Resources Response Letter regarding Nonpoint Source Management Plan
6. Cape County Transit Authority 2015 Budget Request
7. Juvenile Office Car Log Report
8. Official Election Results from Primary Election , August 5, 2014
9. Payroll Change Forms
10. Industrial Development Authority Annual Financial Report for year ended 12/31/2013
11. Public Hearing Notice for 2014 Tax Rates
12. Rite Group Copier Agreement-Sheriff Office
13. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Public Meeting Minutes
13. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda and Previous Meeting Minutes
14. Prevailing Wage Compliance Affidavit – Blue Valley Public Safety Inc.
15. Senior Services Fund Board Meeting Agenda
16. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
9:00 a.m. -Scott Bechtold-Highway Dept- Recommendation to Award bid for Grading County Road 332 & County Road 327 Project
1. Approve Closed Session Minutes from August 14, 2014 meeting
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Approving HVAC Service Agreement- One Year Extension with Johnson Controls Inc.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
1. None at this time.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: August 22, 2014 9:00 a.m.