Thursday, August 20, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of August 17, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
4. Juvenile Office Car Log Report
1.Approve Wright County Request to Exchange BRO Funds for Soft Match Credit
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m. -Present Memorandum of agreement between the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services and the Local Public Health Agency to provide assistance in the event of a disaster or Public Health Emergency-Cape Girardeau County Public Health Center Director Jane Wernsman
2. 9:10 a.m.-Present 2015 Proposed Tax Levy Rate for General Revenue – Based on calculation mandated by the State Auditor’s Office -Auditor Pete Frazier
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Bidding Process for Juvenile Office Bathroom Renovation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
August 18, 2015 9:00 a.m.