Clinton D. Tracy
Paul E. Koeper
1st District Commissioner
Jay C. Purcell
2nd District Commissioner
Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Monday, August 20, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
- CCSD #1 Board Minutes
- Public Service Commission-Liberty Energy Corp
- State Tax Commission Certification of Valuation Changes-Form 11
- Board of Equalization 2012 Minutes
- Gazebo Reservation-Cape Commons Pleas
- Indigent Burial Request
- Adjustment to Boulder Construction Contract
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss County Basic Procurement Methods
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Reappoint Pat McKee to Welfare Commission Board
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: August 17, 2012, 9:00 a.m.