Thursday, August 16, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of August 13, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Purchase Order 2017 Land Tax Sale Over-Surplus-Treasurer Roger Hudson
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- Recorder of Deeds Report
- Certification of Primary Election Results
- Notice of 2018 Aggregate Assessed valuation, after the Board of Equalization ends business for County General Revenue, Cape County Board for Developmentally Disabled, Mental Health, Senior Services
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Award RFP #10-10AUG18 – Digitization and Microfilming Services-per Recorder of Deeds recommendation
- Discuss Daily Mail Service and County Collector Annual Tax Bill Mailing
- Approve Fund Balance Policy
- Approve Debt Management Policy
- Discuss Capital Improvement Policy
- Set Public Hearing for setting 2018 Tax Rates – September 6th, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session Real Estate 610.021 (2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
August 15, 2018