Monday, August 13, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of August 9, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Formally Accept Resignation of Cape Girardeau County Sheriff John Jordan
- Adopt County Commission Order No. 18-02- Ordering Special Election for the Office of Sheriff on November 6, 2018 General Election Ballot
- Appointment of Cape Girardeau County Interim Sheriff- Effective Monday, August 13th, 2018 at 1:00 pm
- Proposals received for RFP #10-10AUG18 – Digitization and Microfilming Services-Refer Proposals to Recorder of Deeds for Review and Recommendation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
August 10, 2018