Monday, July 20, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of July 16, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
1. Refer Bids Received for Bid#15-09HWY072015-Steel Pipe or Railcars to be used as Culverts to the Highway Department for review.
2. Discuss Approving LAGERS employer contribution rates for fiscal year beginning 2016
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m.- Present recommendation to approve purchase of 2015 tax year envelopes and tax statements-Collector Diane Diebold
2. 9:10 a.m.- Present recommendation to Approve purchase of Furniture through MVE for the Juvenile Office-Chief Officer Randy Rhodes
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Appointment of Two Representatives to serve on the City of Cape Girardeau’s TIF (Tax Increment Financing) Commission
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
July 17, 2015 9:00 a.m.