Monday, July 18, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of July 14, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. City Of Cape Girardeau Ordinance No. 4866
4. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Previous
5. General & Prop 1 Sales Tax Revenue Reports-June
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Auditor Request- Approve Transfer of Unencumbered Balance to Capital Improvement Fund
1. Approve Code of Ethics Resolution No. 16-R4
2. Set Public Hearing Date for 2016 Tax Rates
3. Bids Received for BID#16-04HWY071516-“EMERGENCY BID”-2016 Aggregate for Base -Award Bid per Recommendation of County Highway Department
4. Bids Received for BID #16-03HWY071816– Bridge Deck Beams
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Board Appointments or Reappointments.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Board of Equalization Convenes at 1:00 p.m.
Posted: July 15, 2016