Monday, June 8, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of June 4, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections for months of February and March 2015
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
None at this time.
- Execute Contract with MoDOT for County Road 477 Bridge no. 2570019 Project
- Appoint 2015 NACO(National Association of Counties) Voting Delegates for Annual Conference
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Purchase of a three axle Low Boy for Highway Department
- Purchase of Snow Plow for Parks Department
- Discuss Utilizing Treanor Architects for Juvenile Office Renovations
- Award Bid #15-03HWY060415HM Plant Mix Bituminous Paving 2015.
- Award Bid #15-04HWY060415 Belly Dump Trailer.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Reappointment for four year term of Cape County Board for Developmentally Disabled board member John McGowan with term expiring June 15, 2019.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –Closed Session-Personnel Matter-610.021(3)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: June 5, 2015 9:00 a.m.