Monday, June 5, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of May 25, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
4. Oaths of Office-Millersville Rural Fire District
5. Homeland Security Grant -Sheriff Office
6. Amended Form 40-Statement of Railroad and Utility Property
7. Cape Special Road District Audit Report- Year Ending 2016 and 2015
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. – Update on Emergency Solutions Grant -Program Administrator Steve Williams
- Request to Advertise for Bids on Publishing 2017 Delinquent Land Tax Listings- Collector Office
- Request to Extend Contract with Edward J. Rice Co. for the 2017-2018 NVRA Canvass of Registered Voters-County Clerk Kara Clark Summers
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Request from Dunklin County- Exchange BRO Funds for Soft Match Credit
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: June 2, 2017