Thursday, June 29, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of June 22, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Deputy Sheriff Supplemental Salary Fund Grant
4. County Depository Agreement-Wood & Huston Bank
5. Redevelopment Plan for Downtown Cape TIF District
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- None at this time.
- Read bids received for Bid#10-28JUN17 Installation of Paver Stone and award per Recommendation-Park Superintendent
- Read bids received for Bid#09-28JUN17 Publishing of Delinquent Land Tax Listings and award per Recommendation-County Collector Office
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Board Reappointments
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: June 28, 2017