Thursday, June 18, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of June 15, 2015.
2. Approve Closed Session minutes from meeting held on June 8, 2015-Personnel Matter
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections-April 2015
4. Bank Reconciliation-April 2015
5. Juvenile Car Log Reports
6. Postage Report-April 2015
7. Body Worn Camera Grant-Sheriff Office
8. City of Cape Girardeau Transfer Station
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. Request to advertise for bids on 2015-2016 NVRA Canvass of Voters-County Clerk Kara Clark Summers
2. Eric McGowen, I.T. Director, Discuss Sheriff’s Office Server
1. Refer bids received for Bid #15-06HWY061815 Used Axle Dump Truck to Highway Department for recommendation.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointment to Riverside Regional Library Board
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
June 17 , 2015 9:00 a.m.