Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Thursday, May 9, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 6, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Payroll Change Form
- Oath of Office for Gordonville Fire District Board Member
- Approve Addition to Asphalt Paving Project for Park Roadway
- Approve Advertising for Proposals – Door Replacement and Proximity Card Access Control System for the Common Pleas Courthouse and Annex Building in Cape Girardeau; Administrative Building, Archive Center, and Courthouse in Jackson
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss Family Burying Ground Deed
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Appointment of Board Member to Cape County Sewer District #1
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: May 7, 2013 4:00 p.m.