Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 301
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Thursday, May 30, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – May 23, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission
- Bids received for Bank Depository Funds
- CCBDD (Senate Bill 40 Board) Minutes from April 9th, 2013 Meeting
- Bullet Proof Vest Grant
- Representation Letter for 2012 Audit
- Refer Bids received for Bank Depository Fund to Treasurer for Review
- Award Bid for Plant Mix Bituminous Paving 2013
- Withdraw Bid #12-11JUN12 -Structural Steel Shelter#8 due to the Scope of Work Changed
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
- Discuss Missouri Sales Tax Holiday Participation
- Early Warning Siren Grant
- NACO 2013 Annual Conference – Voting Delegates
- Discuss RFQ #18-06DEC12 for Consulting Engineering Services
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: May 29, 2013 9:00 a.m.