Thursday, May 12, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of May 2, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Archive Center Monthly Report
4. U S Bank Cancelled Checks Report-April 2016
5. Safe House for Women Annual Report
6. Public Service Commission Order
7. Donation to Honors & Memorial Program
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1.9:00 a.m. -Present Emergency Solution Grant Update- Steve Williams and Sub Grantees
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss HVAC Replacement and Financing for the Administrative Building
2. Discuss Increasing Building & Grounds and Parks Dept. Working Hours
1. Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on April 28, 2016 regarding Real Estate
2. Transfer Unencumbered balance in General Fund to Capital Improvement Fund
3. Approve Domestic Violence Authority Board’s request to disburse remaining funds to Safe House for women
4. Approve Form 40-Statement of Railroad and Utility Property as certified to the State Tax Commission by the County Clerk
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: May 11, 2016 9:00 a.m.