Monday, April 4, 2016
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of Special Session – March 30, 2016.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Public Service Commission Orders-ER-2016-0243 & ER-2016-0244
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1.None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
1. Refer Bids Received for “BID #2- 1APR16- Pavement Removal & Replacement ADA Entrance for Review and Recommendation
2. Request to Advertise for Bids for 2016 Land Tax Sale Lien Search/Deed of Trust-Collector Office
3. Adopt Resolution No. 16-R3 – Authorizing the County Commission to apply for a Missouri Department of Natural Resources Grant Application for development of an outdoor recreation project in Cape Girardeau County-South Park.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointment of Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Sewer District Board Members
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: April 1, 2016 9:00 a.m.