Monday, April 30, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of April 26, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Request to Abate Tax Bill-Collector Office
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- 2018-2019 DSSSF (Deputy Sheriff Salary Supplement Fund) Grant Continuation
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Missouri Family Community Education to present Proclamation National Day of Family
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve 2017 Domestic Violence Funds Be Disbursed to Safe House for Women per recommendation Domestic Violence Board
- Bids Received for BID #18-05HWY04302018 – Metal Culverts-Refer to Highway Dept. for Review and Recommendation
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: April 27, 2018