Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Monday, April 22, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – April 18, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Cape County Private Ambulance Quarterly Report
- Approve Professional Service Agreement between the County and United States Attorney’s Office Eastern District Office for Midwest High Intensity Drug Traffic Area
- Approve Transfer of Soft match credits for BRO funds
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 10:00 a.m.-Attorney John Layton, Industrial Development Authority- Requesting approval of Commission Order No. 13-02- Issuance of Series 2013 B Bonds for St. Francis Medical Center
- 10:10 a.m.- Award bid for County Road 274 & County Road 260 Bridge Replacements
- 10:15 a.m.-Award bid for two Wheel Loader backhoes
- 10:20 a.m. –Discuss Online Paying System for county web site-Collector Diane Diebold
- 10:25 a.m.-Attorney Helmut Starr present Legal Opinion on Incorporation of Fruitland
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: April 19, 2013 9:00 a.m.