Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 302
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Thursday, April 18, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – April 11, 2013
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
- Recorder of Deeds E-Recording Memorandum of Understanding
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- 2013 Annual Computer Survey
- Board of Equalization Workshop
- Payroll Change Form
- CCBDD (Senate Bill 40)Board Minutes
- Park Board Minutes
- VIP Newsletter
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Opening of Proposals for County Road 274 & County Road 260 Bridge Replacements
- 9:05 a.m.-(1)Recommendation from Eric McGowen IT Department, to award bid for Network Security Appliances-(2)Recommendation for Installation of Fiber Optic Cable at Jackson Courthouse
- 9:10 a.m. –Discuss Online Paying System for county web site
- 9:15 a.m.- Tom Strickland- Requesting the commission to support saving the historic Frizel-Welling house located in Jackson
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: April 17, 2013 9:00 a.m.