Thursday, April 12, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of April 5, 2018.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. General, Prop 1, Use tax Revenue- March 2018
4. State Tax Commission Letter-Percentage of Use Attributed to Assessor Office for
5. Postage report- March 2018
6. Recorder of Deeds Report -March 2018
7. Certification of Election Results for General Municipal Election
8. Resolution No. 18-04-Resolution Honoring Mayor Harry Rediger for his service
9. Certificate of Liability Insurance – Kiefner Brothers Inc.
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m. -Director Jeff Trinkle representing Riverside Regional Library to present the Annual Report
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Insurance Replacement Cost Values on Various Buildings
- Approve 2018 Midwest High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area Agreement (HIDTA)
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Closed Session regarding Real Estate 610.021(2)
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: April 11, 2018