Thursday, March 7, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- February 28, 2013
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Cape Common Pleas Gazebo Contract
- Copy Machine Contract for Sheriff Office
- Payroll Change Forms
- Purchase Orders
- Statement of Monthly Collections for January 2013
- Juvenile Office Grant Employee Contract
- Recommendation to award Emergency Fax Bid for Pipe Replacement on County Road 349
- Approve Contract with Stoddard County Regional Detention Center for services provided to the County Juvenile Detainees
County Commission Agenda
March 7, 2013
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:00 am – Cape Girardeau County Health Department Annual Report presented by Jane Wernsmann and Update on Food Ordinance Committee meeting by Amy Morris
9:15 am –Discuss Sheriff’s Proposal to hire additional Deputy’s for Courthouse Security
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- Discuss Renovations to Various Offices located in the County Administrative Building
- Discuss the Courts OSCA Grant Reimbursement for Counseling Services
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: March 6, 2013 9:00 a.m.