Monday, March 25, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- March 21, 2013
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Commission Commendation for Retirement of county employee
- Approval Letter from State Tax Commission for 2013 Assessment Maintenance Plan
- None at this time.
County Commission Agenda
March 25, 2013
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:10 am-Industrial Development Authority-Present Resolution for Issuance of Bonds- St Francis Medical Center Expansion
- 9:20 am- Mark Winkler-State Emergency Management Agency Annual Update Visit
- 9:25 am- Eric McGowen, IT Department, Recommendation to Upgrade Internet Infrastructure
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: March 22, 2013 9:00 a.m.