Thursday, March 21, 2013
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- March 18, 2013
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Collector’s Annual Settlement
- Cape County Board Developmental Disabilities- Minutes
- Common Pleas Gazebo Contract
- Approve MAC 2012 Workers’ Compensation Audit Invoice
County Commission Agenda
March 21, 2013
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 am- Scott Bechtold, Highway Director, recommendation to purchase two motorgraders at state bid price
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: March 20, 2013 9:00 a.m.