Thursday, February 23, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of February 16, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Statement of Monthly Collections-January 2017
4. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
5. Cape Girardeau County Reorganized Common Sewer District Agenda & Meeting
6. University of Missouri Extension 2016 Annual Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m.- 911 Advisory Board-Discuss Scott County Rural 911 Consolidation
1. Approve to Advertise for Proposals on Bank Depository Services
2. Read Bids Received and Refer to Highway Department for Review
BID #17-01HWY-HWY022217- Used Day Cab Tractor
BID #17-02HWY-HWY022217-Belly Dump Trailer
BID #17-03HWY-HWY022217- Steel Pipe or Railcar for Culvert
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1.Discuss Updated County Grant Policy-Auditor Pete Frazier
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointments or Reappointments of Board Members
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: February 22, 2017