Cape Girardeau County, Missouri
# 1 Barton Square Ste 301
Jackson, Missouri 63755
Administrative Office Building
County Commission Chambers
Phone: (573) 243-1052 Fax: (573) 204-2493
Thursday, February 20, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 10, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. E911 Purchase Orders
2. Ameren Upcoming Vegetation Activities
3. Contract for Detention Services -Juvenile Office
4. Monthly Postage Report
5. Balance Sheet/Bank Reconciliation
6. Consumer Price Index
7. Sheriff Office Monthly Report
8. General & Prop 1 Sales Tax Revenue -January 2014
9. VIP Monthly Newsletter
- Approve 2013 Financial Statement -County Clerk
- Accept bids for (2) Zero Turn Mowers and refer bids to Parks Dept for Review and Recommendation
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
1. 9:05 a.m. IT Department request to purchase scanning licenses for Assessor Office
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss Request to Purchase Trailer for Mower -Parks Dept.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: February 19, 2014 9:00 a.m.