Thursday, February 16, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of February 6, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. U S Bank Cancelled Checks Report-Jan. 2017
4. Public Service Commission Order
5. General, Prop 1, Use Tax- Sales Tax Report-January
6. Park Board Minutes
7. DWI Enforcement & Occupant Protection Grants
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
1. Approve 2016 County Financial Statement
2. Quotes for Erosion Control Gabion Baskets and Recommendation to Purchase
from Vendor- Highway Department
3. Approve service contract and payment for Otis Elevator
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1.Payment to Wilbert Funeral Services for Coroner Office
2. City of Jackson Electric Line Easement
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Appointments or Reappointments of Board Members
PUBLIC COMMENTS –
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: February 15, 2017