COUNTY COMMISSION MEETING AGENDA
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 6th, 2018
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Minutes for December 3rd, 2018
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- Treasurer present Purchase Order Requisition for Payment to Penzel
Construction-Application No. 3
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
- Purchase Orders
- Payroll Change Forms
- None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Approve Closed Session Minutes from meeting held on December 3rd, 2018 regarding Real Estate
- Discuss Closing County Offices Christmas Eve
- MOU between City of Jackson and the County regarding Retaining Wall and Adjacent Sidewalk in the City right-of-way
- Indigent Burial Request- Crain Funeral Home
- RAVE Alert for Public Safety- License and Services Renewal- EMA Department
OTHER DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Update on New Court Facilities Project
(1) Temporary Steps for Parking Lot
(2) Parking Lot
POSSIBLE ACTION-COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
December 5, 2018