Thursday, December 3, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of November 23, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Professional Service Agreement between U S Attorney’s office of the Eastern District in relation to the Midwest High Intensity Drug Traffic Area Program
4. National Weather Service Storm Ready Certificate
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. None at this time.
1. Appoint Larry Dowdy by proxy to represent Cape Girardeau County at the Annual Meeting of the Landowners of the Little River Drainage District.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Approving Renewal of the County Health Insurance Plan for 2016
2. Discuss Selling a Highway Department Dump Truck
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
December 2, 2015 1:20 p.m.