Thursday, December 28, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of December 21, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m.- Limbaugh Law Firm Attorney Nancy Browne to present Modification of Deed of Trust (Third Amendment) related to the County’s Taxable Industrial Revenue Bonds (Transformation, LLC Project) Series 2009 and County Ordinance No. 17-02 approving the Third Amendment and authorizing Presiding Commissioner Clint Tracy to execute all required documents.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
- Discuss 2018 Preliminary Budget
- Approve Closed Session minutes from meeting held on December 21, 2017 regarding Real Estate
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Board Appointment and Reappointments
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: December 27, 2017