Thursday, December 18, 2014
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 15, 2014
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1. None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. General & Prop 1 Sales Tax Revenue -November Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEM
1. 9:00 a.m. -Industrial Development Authority Board -Present Proposed Resolution for a bond issuance to Gibson Recovery Center
2. 9:10 a.m.-Assessor Bob Adams-Recommendation to Award Vendor for RFP #: 14-20NOV14 – Personal Property Computer Assisted Assessment System
3. 9:15 a.m. -Auditor Pete Frazier Present 2015 Preliminary Budget
4. 9:30 a.m. -Public Hearing for 2015 Proposed Budget
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Discuss Approving 2015 Insurance Renewal for Property, Inland Marine, Commercial Crime, and Terrorism Coverage
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. Enhanced Enterprise Zone Advisory Board-City of Jackson Appointment
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: December 17, 2014 9:00 a.m.