Monday, December 17, 2012
OPEN SESSION – Approval of Minutes- December 10, 2012
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
- Approve -Closed Session Minutes from December 10, 2012
- Approval of CCPA 2013 Contract
County Commission Agenda
December 17, 2012
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
9:15 Angel Woodruff re: Promotion of Frank Miller to APA III from APA II
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. Discuss Reduction of Comp Time-Highway Department
2. Discuss Reduction of Comp Time-Sheriff Department
3.Springbrook Employee Self Service
4. Discuss Senior Services Service Fund Board CY2013 Budget
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- Reappoint Kent Puchbauer to SEMO Port Authority Board
(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: December 14, 2012, 9:00 a.m.