Thursday, December 14, 2017
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of December 11th, 2017.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
- None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Bank Reconciliation November 2017
4. Archive Center Monthly Report
5. Recorder of Deeds Monthly Report
6. Form 1310
7. General, Prop 1, Use Tax Sales Tax Revenue Report
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
- 9:00 a.m -Public Hearing for 2018 Proposed Budget
- 9: 15 a.m. Ashley McCarty representing the Missouri Farmers Care Agri-Ready Program
- 9:30 a.m. -Doug Mueller representing W.E. Walker-Lakenan Insurance to present 2018 Renewal of Property, Inland Marine, Commercial Crime & Terrorism, and Earthquake Insurance through Cincinnati
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. Contract with Navigate Building Solutions (Design Build Consultant)
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
- None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
Posted: December 13, 2017