Monday, November 9, 2015
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The County Commission may, as part of their regular/open meeting, conduct any such business that may come before the Commission.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Minutes of November 5, 2015.
Communications/Reports – Other Elected Officials
1.None at this time.
PUBLIC COMMENTS – Items listed on the agenda
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
Matters listed within Routine Business have been distributed to each member of the Cape Girardeau County Commission for reading and study, are considered to be routine. If separate discussion is desired, that item may be removed from Routine Business and placed on the Regular Agenda by request of a member of the Commission.
1. Purchase Orders
2. Payroll Change Forms
3. Closed Sessions Minutes Open Record-Regarding Real Estate Property-308 N. Missouri Jackson, MO
APPOINTMENTS & POSSIBLE ACTION ITEMS
1. 9:00 a.m. – Public Hearing- Citizens may be heard regarding the County’s submission of an application for fiscal year 2015 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program to construct public road improvements to County Road 346 and 347.
1. Adopt Resolution No. 15-R5- Intent to seek funding through the COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT PROGRAM to assist a local company’s expansion by constructing to county roads 346 and 347, and allowing the Presiding Commissioner to pursue activities in an attempt to secure funding
2. Approve Renewal of MOPERM Insurance for 2016
3. Approve 2016 Cape County Private Ambulance Contract
4. Approve Renewal of MAC Workers’ Comp Insurance for 2016
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
1. None at this time.
DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION – COUNTY ADVISORY BOARDS
1. None at this time.
Individuals who wish to make comments regarding items not listed on the agenda must first be recognized by the Presiding Commissioner. Each speaker must state his/her name and address for the record. All comments will be directed to the Commission.
*(The County Commission may, as part of a regular or special County Commission meeting, hold a closed session to discuss legislation or litigation, leasing, purchasing, real estate, or personnel matters). Authority is Section 610.021, Revised Statutes of Missouri, as amended.
November 6, 2015 9:00 a.m.